Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Story.


My Story.

I have always been fascinated with flying! Growing up my dream was to have a special power that enabled me to fly anywhere I wanted. About two years ago I found out it was possible! How? Astral Projection!

I have astral projected a few time's, but I'm still no master at it. Often times I get stuck in the "vibrations" and cant pull myself free from my physical body. Or I fall asleep while attempting techniques that allow me to leave.

I have a bunch of techniques on how to project but only a handful seem to work for me.

I will use this blog to write down all the journeys and experiences I come across when out of body.

Welcome to "Adventures Beyond The Body"











3 comments:

  1. great blogg... support to my blog

    http://enysuryo.blogspot.com/

    be my friends in face book

    eny_ozora@yahoo.co.id

    see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so very happy for you, I've been reading about parapsychology and metaphysics for about a month or more now, so I know some stuff, but I really look forward reading about your experiences! You definitely have a new follower! Peace

    ReplyDelete