Sunday, June 6, 2010

My First Salvia Trip.



My first time smoking "Salvia Divinorum" was an incredible and enlightening spiritual trip!

I had bought it at a local shop called "High Times". It came in a tiny glass vial in the form of 10x, the weakest of its kind.

I brought it to my cousins house, he took out his little wooden pipe and filled it up with a hit. We put on "The Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows" for a little inspiration and to get us in the mood.

So I sat back and took a massive hit, held for a good 40 seconds then exhaled.

All of a sudden I saw everything around me meshing up into a ball and all I could say was "Its right here! Its all here! Its all here!"
I had a sudden urge to laugh as everything went 2D. I felt so happy! I could feel my smile extending past my ears up over my head. My body was tingling all over as if I was a cloud of energy expanding with helium. I stood up and hugged myself as my body transformed into a flower. I raised my arms up in the air and slowly dragged them down to my hips (I did this to open up my pedals and blossom). From that point on I blanked out then came back to find myself sitting on the couch again. I was observing my cousins sitting on the couch across from me and noticed that they were just a painting and it all made sense to me! "This reality is just a paining painted by some higher power" I thought to myself. I then reached out with my hands and pulled the paint off the walls. I placed it down on the coffee table in front of me and started building tiny little blocks. I could feel the effects starting to wear off at that point so I lay back and shut my eyes and watched all the pretty colors and patters making some sort of a play in my mind. When I returned I felt new, it was as if I had been reborn.

This whole experience lasted about 2 minutes, but felt more like a life time to me. It really was magical!



5 comments:

  1. Dude i know what you mean i was morphed into the ground and foundd myself arguing with the grass. It kept telling me to get my friend off of it because it didnt like him sitting on it. All i could do was tell the grass that there was nothing i could do because my friend wasnt gona move. It was intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats nuts
    my first two experiences were similar to what you both have to say
    weird, fun, lengthy in explanation
    that ALL changed the day i went off the deep end.
    3rd time tripping on salvia, i took a huge hit of 30x, exhale, the last thought i can sensibly communicate was "fuck i exhaled way too soon, what a waste of salvia" i could not have been more wrong.

    people have explained their trips to me where there is some reality, like your coffee table for example.
    there is nothing to ground me where i went, its similar to your trip in the 2d sense, but like i said the world around me was gone, i was alone, i WAS the 2d shape and i was folding for ever and ever outwardly spiraling. like my conscious interpretation was the only thing in existence.
    my first two trips, yeah some what sensible, perhaps enlightening.
    this: FUCKING HORRIFIC. much like in the picture you posted i felt my body squeeze like play doh for ever piling and folding on top of its self. i had no bearing on what my actually body could be. i could hear all my friends distantly within the folds, sound was stretching around me in a similar fashion to the rest of the world, but i was in the middle of it all so i couldnt see or hear one specific moment, it all came in one fucked up smear.

    imagine everything youre experiencing right now is a blanket. all the sounds, sights, smells, feelings, are flat. theyre as comparable as a square to a triangle. they are both from the same dimension they just differ in shape within this realm. now we take our sights, lay a triangular piece here, sounds, lay a square piece there, until we have a blanket. picture you lay on one end and start wrapping yourself in it. eventually you reach the blankets end, or the wall of the room youre in, on salvia its infinite. you can move, but its as unchangeable as time. i could roll/fold more or less, but i would still be in the same place, no where, salvialand.

    i started to freak out so i tried to stop the folding and rolling, bad idea. i could hear all my friend laughing from forever away, saying i was stuck there, in the middle of a moment, then the director of time (im not real religious) got pissed off at me, fixed the folds, and sent me on my way.

    when i came back, i was almost in tears. i couldnt make sentences (not even in my head). all i could say is fuck, bad, horrible, and other words or fragments of. i thought i would never be the same, i couldnt even remember who i was, i knew my name, but not my character. i knew i liked music and poetry and drugs, but i couldnt justify why. i was like a text book of a human being. passionless.

    when walked up to the bus stop i saw i had about ten minutes to kill. i glance at my i pod and almost immediately the bus appears front of me. i check the clock again and sure enough ten minutes had passed. time had no sense. the lack of reality now that i was back scared me even more than the trip itself. atleast then i knew i was on salvia. right now im supposed to be normal, i want it more than anything but i just cant have it. after about an hour of riding the bus, an hour in blackness under my sheets. i was human again. i wrote a poem, and inspired to better understand quantum mechanics, sacred geometry, religion, life, and death.

    i cant say it was a bad experience, because of it i learned a lot. it didnt hurt me in any physical way.

    getting hit by a car, that sucked, not something id recommend. i think salvia is in the same category as that. yes its something to experience, car crashes are exciting to talk about, but not to be in. it isnt as though youll break any bones or loose your life, but you may stop believing in both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. Thanks for sharing such a nice information to everyone.
    MDMA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Informative enlightenment! Plenty of services are provided to the clients along with the main salvia 10x which is offered to us by the company themselves. Now a days, several above written element offering companies have easily available to us for meeting our rising needs.

    ReplyDelete